In this video I will show you how I (personally & professionally) do a manicure.
Quick Step Tips:
1. Sanitze. Even if it’s your own hand.
2. File. side-to-center with a gentle 240 grit file.
3. Soak in a warm water bath.
4. Remove cuticle with a cuticle remover. Don’t scrape or press hard on the nail plate.
5. Buff gently towards the free edge with cuticle oil.
6. Clean nail with a mani brush and a spray bottle. Water deactivates the cuticle remover.
7. Scrub with scrub fresh. Remove all the oil.
8. Proper preparation is the key!
Now I give away ALL of my Pro Polishing Tricks. Prepare for happiness!
Quick Step Tips:
1. Prep the nail with Scrub Fresh or Polish Remover. Oil on the nail plate=Chipped Mani’s
2. Stabilize your pinky finger.
3. Apply base coat. * Place polish brush 1/8 in away from cuticle and push back, pull forward, drag side-to-side, cap.*
4. Apply color coat.
5. Apply color coat again. Yes, always do 2 coats.
6. Apply top coat.
7. Scape around with a Orangewood Stick.
8. No Q-tips and remover.
9. Use the top coat for touch-ups.
10. Spray with Quick Dry Spray or use Drying Drops.
11. Dry fully with a desk lamp or a gentle, cool fan.I hope you love it. Play and enjoy!
OPI’s “DS Classic”
Nudes. Neutrals. Sheers. Beige. All the colors of the trend-bow right now.
I felt as if my Mani needed to be “in trend” this week, so I went towards a Nude color, then I saw this!!!
Nude with diamond-y sparkle… Oh sooo perfect.
Don’t rule out Nudes if you are wanting some flare this week. You may end up finding a win-win color. Especially if you are needing a color that is very grounding, reliable, and represents wealth this week.
Play and Enjoy,
Jenny Hansen | Modern Manicurist
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.